Hilton Manager, Hilton Honors Experiential Marketing in McLean, Virginia
As the Manager, Experiential Marketing, you will report to the Director of Content and Experiential Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing the Hilton Honors brand to life through experiential activations and high-touch marketing campaigns. A key focus area for this role will be developing effective marketing strategies and tactics that drive awareness and engagement around the Hilton Honors auction platform.
What will I be doing?
As a Team Member in this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building an overarching experiential marketing strategy, positioning and supporting activation plans for the Hilton Honors brand, working closely with the Director
- Leading the creative development and production of marketing materials and activation elements supporting Hilton Honors experiential efforts, gaining alignment and approval across key stakeholders
- Driving the marketing distribution, channel plans, and omni-channel communication strategy surrounding Hilton Honors exclusive experiences
- Establishing measurements and metrics to determine platform and experiential effectiveness
- Executing and activating over ten (10 ) experiences yearly, including key strategic relationships with Live Nation and American Express
- Managing onsite marketing logistics and coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure proper execution or experiential initiatives
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Customer Engagement, Loyalty, Partnerships, Brand, Public Relations, and Regional Marketing teams
- Communicating strategies, plans, and key metrics through presentations, written reports, and stakeholder status meetings
- Managing agency partners for successful program execution
- Developing and manage the overall program budgets
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years working in Marketing at a global organization and/or agency
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years spent establishing and/or implementing strategic marketing plans
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years spent managing a marketing budget
- Minimum Years of Management Experience: One (1) year managing an individual and/or team
Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Education: MA/MS Master’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Minimum Years of Experience: Three (3) years working in experiential and/or sponsorships Marketing
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years working in event marketing
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of experience working within entertainment or sports Marketing
- Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of Managerial experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Manager, Hilton Honors Experiential Marketing
Requisition ID: MAR0101H