TD Bank Corporate Sales Advisor - DC / DE in Washington, District Of Columbia
Auto req ID 190166BR
Job Title Corporate Sales Advisor - DC / DE
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Delaware
District of Columbia
Location 20th & K - Washington
Wilmington - Market Street
Business Line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Sales & Business Development
Job Category(s) Sales & Business Development
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
The Corporate Sales Advisor will work with the Head of Merchant Solutions Sales to develop and execute the Merchant Solutions Corporate / Commercial strategy. Through the formulation of sales objectives, the Corporate Sales Advisor will be accountable for sales of Merchant Solutions processing and Point-of-Sale solutions for potential mid-market and commercial / corporate clients processing over $10MM.
• Sell Merchant Solutions processing and Point-of-Sale products and services to potential mid-market and commercial / corporate clients processing over $10MM.
• Accountable for Responsible for Revenue and Net Income growth supporting Merchant Solutions
• Develops and executes business plan aligned with Merchant Solutions business goals
• Grows new merchant relationships through various channels
• Prepares detailed RFP responses and proposals to attract new business
• Participates in contract negotiations and consults with TDMS counsel and senior management as appropriate
• Manages expenses as defined by Bank policy
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
• Develops internal and external business network to increase referrals and provide other value added support to customers
• Ensures pipeline management tool is regularly updated and accurately completed
• Prepares a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports to keep management informed
• Assists in development and follow-up on Action Planning meetings for TD Pulse
• Adheres to TDBank NA guiding principles
• Bachelor's degree experience equivalent to Bachelor's degree required
• No Certification(s) or License(s) required
• 5 + years related experience required
• Merchant Acquiring experience preferred
• Strategic thinker with knowledge of business, sales, marketing, and relationship management strategies
• Flexibility to adapt and manage within a dynamic business environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to draft and respond to RFP's
• Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Possesses a high degree of business acumen
• Demonstrates ability to make things happen through nurturing key relationships
• A proven track record of business development and relationship management
• In-depth knowledge and industry related experience in an acquiring business to deliver on comprehensive solutions to Mid-market and Commercial / Corporate customers
• Embraces change and recognized as a champion for continuous improvement
• Effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet timelines
• Strong relationship management, with ability to impact and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong analytical skills, ability to provide recommendation with rationale
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to mount effective presentations to Merchants, Senior Executives and business partners
• Willing to travel as required and to work variable hours driven by needs of the business
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) District of Columbia
City (Primary) Washington
ProvState 2 Delaware
City(s) 2 Wilmington