DXC Technology Cyber Security – Vulnerability Management Analyst – Secret Clearance in Washington, District Of Columbia
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Cyber Security – Vulnerability Management Analyst – Secret Clearance in Washington, D.C.
• Perform vulnerability assessments and risk assessment of all network systems including scanning and analysis of the target networks.
• Conducts risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
• Monitors, evaluates, and maintains systems and procedures to protect them from unauthorized users Vulnerability Management Experience
• Knowledge of administering ACAS (DISA ACAS training certificate) o Some Red Hat, Sun, or other Linux/Unix system experience desired
• Knowledge of how to generate ACAS scans and reports
• Conducting web scans using any commercial or open source tools
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Experience with auditing tools
• Some programming knowledge in one or more of the following: PowerShell, Python, and Tenable Nessus Plugins and Audits
• Knowledge of general Vulnerability Management responsibilities
• Experience documenting your work and procedures
• Able to work in a dynamic environment Cybersecurity
• Experience with Network and System log correlation
• Ability to baseline systems such as employing policies to enforce DISA STIGS
• Enforce compliance with Air Force and DoD System Security Programs
• A breadth of understanding of how computer systems work
• Basic understanding of computer networking
• Ability to break down complex problems logically and resolve them
• Experience with auditing tools
• Minimum of a Secret security clearance
• DODD 8570 IAM or IAT Level 2 certification (Security CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CAP, GSLC, CISM or CISSP)
• Two years of technical experience and a Bachelor’s of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area. Without degree, two additional years of relevant experience.
Desired Additional Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• Familiarity with Remedy Ticketing System
• Familiarity with DoD and Air Force Cybersecurity policies
• Knowledge of Cyber Command Readiness Inspection (CCRI) (Phase IV) scoring process
• Technically knowledgeable and detail oriented
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Air Force organizational and rank structure
• Experience building enterprise images
• Experience auditing networking infrastructure
Job ServicesTitle: Cyber Security – Vulnerability Management Analyst – Secret ClearanceLocation: District of Columbia-WashingtonRequisition ID: 1682331
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities